Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, flyers for the week of Nov. 21, 2022 will be reviewed and posted on Wednesday, Nov. 23. Flyers submitted after the review on Wednesday will be posted the following week on Thursday, Dec. 1.
The Issaquah School District supports our local community partners by posting digital flyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. Electronic flyers allow us to leverage innovative technology and provide parents and community members easy access to information of interest.
To request E-flyer approval, community partners should follow the steps below. Once approved, the flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. ISD has phased out Kidmail and paper flyers from outside organizations are no longer being posted in schools.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment/Community Org. (account type).
- Upload your flyer for approval.
The flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
The Issaquah School District (ISD) recognizes the important role that local nonprofit and community organizations play in providing educational and cultural programs for students in non-school hours. ISD allows non-profit, charitable and civic organizations, and businesses to distribute information to students and families through the Peachjar system. Upon approval, flyers are emailed directly to parents. All materials must be approved by the district.
Flyers must include the following disclaimer on materials:
The Issaquah School District does not sponsor, endorse, or recommend any of the organizations, services, or activities described in these materials. In consideration for the privilege to distribute these materials, ISD shall be held harmless from any causes of action filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials, including all costs, attorney’s fees, judgments, or awards
Please note: Flyers may only appear on Peachjar for a maximum of 60 days.
Translation of Flyers:
As the ISD community continues to grow in diversity, we encourage our community partners to consider providing flyers in multiple languages so access to information is equal for all in our community. Users do not need to submit multiple flyers, and can instead provide a multi-paged flyer with English and other languages. For example, English can make up page one of your flyer, and Spanish can make up page two. Please see this example from ChildTaxCredit.gov, dated April 2022.
The district cannot approve the distribution of any material that:
- Contains words, images or symbols that are lewd, obscene, vulgar or sexual in nature;
- Advocates for a specific political issue or viewpoint;
- Contains language that is proselytizing in nature;
- Substantially disrupts, or may reasonably be forecast to substantially disrupt or materially interfere with, the educational process or ISD activities;
- Undermines ISD's curriculum;
- Advocates or promotes violation of existing laws, regulations or ordinances, or official ISD policies, rules or regulations, or poses a substantial risk of causing a violation of the same through the flyer’s distribution;
- Places ISD in a non-neutral position with respect to a matter of controversy in relation to which ISD wishes to remain neutral;
- Contains commercial taglines, logos, advertisements or other promotional material of for-profit entities and commercial activities beyond the service or event being advertised.
- Does not prominently display the disclaimer set out above.
- Out of state or generic mass mailers from national organizations do not meet our definition community organizations and thus will not be approved for distribution
School Peachjar Sites
- Apollo Elementary
- Briarwood Elementary
- Cascade Ridge Elementary
- Cedar Trails Elementary
- Challenger Elementary
- Clark Elementary
- Cougar Ridge Elementary
- Creekside Elementary
- Discovery Elementary
- Endeavour Elementary
- Grand Ridge Elementary
- Issaquah Valley Elementary
- Maple Hills Elementary
- Newcastle Elementary
- Sunny Hills Elementary
- Sunset Elementary
- Beaver Lake Middle School
- Cougar Mountain Middle School
- Issaquah Middle School
- Maywood Middle School
- Pacific Cascade Middle School
- Pine Lake Middle School
ISD allows non-profit, charitable, for profit, and civic organizations to distribute information to students and families through the Peachjar system. Upon approval by the district, flyers are emailed directly to parents. They are also posted on each school’s community flyers webpage. Click on the school name above to see all district and school-approved flyers for each school.
To subscribe to receive community flyers through email from Peachjar, click the registration link on your school's webpage.