Skip To Main Content

Search Panel

Schools Menu

Worker's Compensation


Accidents and injuries that occur at work, during your work hours, must be reported immediately to your direct supervisor, your school building administrator (if applicable and different from your direct supervisor), and Puget Sound Workers' Compensation Trust.  Puget Sound Workers’ Compensation Trust is the third-party administrator who manages the district’s employee accident reports and work injury claims.

Puget Sound Workers' Compensation Trust is here to help.

  • In the event of a life threatening emergency, call 911 immediately.
  • Report the incident to your supervisor and call the Nurse Triage Helpline at
    833-WCT-NURS (833-928-6877)
  • If you seek or intend to seek medical care, a claim for workers’ compensation benefits will be established for you by the Triage Nurse on the phone. If you have questions, contact:

Puget Sound Workers’ Compensation Trust

800 Oaksdale Avenue SW

Renton, WA 98057

Whether you choose to seek medical treatment for an injury/accident or not, you are required to call the Nurse Triage Line at 833-928-6877 to submit an accident report. Once your report is submitted, it will be sent to your supervisor for review and investigation of the incident or accident. NOTE: We now call 833-928-6877 to report and do not fill out a paper copy of the accident report any longer. This process is now paper-free.