The transportation department’s mission is to provide safe, reliable, efficient, and professional student transportation for the Issaquah School District.
Drivers, mechanics, trainers, and office staff work seamlessly together to provide the highest level of service. Our dedicated and competent staff continuously look at ways to improve and adapt.
As a team, we strive to maintain a link between community, home and school.
We welcome your comments regarding your experience with Transportation Services. You may e-mail your comments to Transportation-Enews@issaquah.wednet.edu, call 425-837-6333, or download a comment form that you can mail.
- 2020-2021 bus information handbook for parents
- Kindergarten transportation information for parents
- District Elementary School Boundaries
- District Middle School Boundaries
- District High School Boundaries
- Return to In-Person Learning - What Parents Can Expect
Transportation news releases
School Bus Stop Safety: What WSP Wants All Drivers To Know
View Washington State Patrol's youtube video