3200 - Rights and Responsibilities
Each year, the superintendent/designee shall develop and make handbooks pertaining to student rights, conduct, corrective actions and punishment, available to all students, parents, and staff. Such statements shall be developed with the participation of parents and the community. The school principal and staff shall confer at least annually to develop and/or review student conduct standards and the uniform enforcement of those standards as related to the established student handbooks.
All students who attend the District's schools shall comply with the written policies, rules and regulations of the schools, shall pursue the required course of studies, and shall submit to the authority of staff of the schools, subject to such corrective action or punishment as the school officials shall determine.
- RCW 28A.600.010 Government of schools, pupils, employees, rules and regulations for — Due process guarantee Enforcement
- RCW 28A.600.020 Government of schools, pupils, employees optimum learning atmosphere
- RCW 28A.600.040 Pupils to comply with rules & regulations
- RCW 28A.400.110 Principal to assure appropriate discipline
- RCW 28A.150.240 Basic Education Act of 1977 — Certificated teaching and administrative staff as accountable for class room teaching — Scope — Responsibilities — Penalty
- RCW 28A.405.060 Course of study and regulations Enforcement — Withholding salary warrant for failure
- WAC 392-400-225 School district rules defining misconduct — Distribution of rules
- WAC 392-168 Citizen Complaint Procedure for Certain Categorical Federal Programs