3415 - Accommodating Students with Diabetes
It is the policy of the District that students with diabetes be afforded a safe learning environment and access to all academic and non-academic activities.
All students with diabetes shall have an Individual Health Care Plan. Such plan shall be created pursuant to the requirements outlined in the attached Diabetes Procedure.
- 2162 - Education of Students with Disabilities Under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- 3416 - Medication at School
- 3520 - Student Fees, Fines, Charges
- 5630 - Volunteers
- Ch. 350, Laws of 2002
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- PL 101-336 Americans with Disabilities Act