6120 - Investment of Funds
The superintendent/Designee is authorized to direct and authorize the county or state treasurer to invest District moneys which are not needed for current obligations in any District fund. Such investments will be made with the objective of producing the greatest return, consistent with prudent practice.
- RCW 28A.320.300 Investment of funds, including funds received by ESD - Authority - Procedure
- RCW 28A.320.320 Investment of funds of district - Service fee
- RCW 36.29.020 Custodian of moneys — Investment of funds not required or immediate expenditures— service fee
- RCW 43.250 Investment of local government funds
- WAC 210-10 Local Government Investment Pool