6500P - Risk Management Procedure
The risk manager shall:
- Report to the superintendent situations where s/he feels the District faces the greatest potential liability, the changes s/he feels should be made to reduce the risk, and the estimated cost of such changes.
- Examine the feasibility of and conduct in-service education classes for staff in areas where s/he feels risk is great or can be lessened.
- Assume responsibility for the District's insurance program.
- Review annually the insurable value of the District's buildings and equipment and report to the superintendent.
- Supervise an annual inventory of all real property and equipment, preparing the inventories in duplicate, with one copy maintained in the school and one in the District office.