Annual Parent Survey
- 2022 Elementary Parent Survey
- 2022 Secondary Parent Survey
- 2021 Elementary Parent Survey
- 2021 Secondary Parent Survey
- 2020 Elementary Parent Survey
- 2020 Secondary Parent Survey
- 2019 Elementary Parent Survey
- 2019 Secondary Parent Survey
- 2017 Spring Elementary Parent Survey
- 2017 Spring Secondary Parent Survey
- 2016 Elementary Parent Survey
- 2016 Secondary Parent Survey
- 2015 analysis
- 2014 analysis
Each year, families are asked to provide feedback about their experiences and the experiences of their students in our schools. The results are used to guide improvements at both the school and district level. The survey asks respondents to give a letter grade to indicate district and school performance overall. Opportunities are given to offer comments and well as help us understand how best to communicate important information.
Survey results from fall 2017 through fall 2018 are hosted by Panorama Education. You can access those results here. The following 4-minute YouTube video provides a quick overview of the reports and how to use the Panorama website.
To find results for your school:
- Click on the school icon to select your school.
- Click the link for the Family, Staff, or Student Survey report you wish to view.
Results are also available in an ADA Accessible Excel file. Persons with disabilities who require the documents on this page in an accessible format, please e-mail Webmaster. Your request should identify the specific document needed and the format being requested.