Safety and Security
Safety is the number one priority for Issaquah District Schools. The district and each school has a comprehensive crisis management plan in place not only to prevent a crisis, but also to prepare, respond, and recover from one should it occur. Please note: To avoid the exploitation of our safety plans by those who would cause harm or damage, we do not make these documents available to the public.
- Emergency Preparedness Drills
- About School Lockdowns
- Family Reunification Procedures
- Physical/Environmental Safety and Security
- District Safety Advisory Committee
- Social Emotional Safety and Mental Health
- Bullying, Harassment, and Intimidation
- ISD School Board Safety Resolution
- Issaquah Sportsmen's Club
Send an anonymous tip to tell district safety staff about threats, bullying, drugs, weapons, concerns about student well-being, and any other safety problem.
To ensure we have up to date emergency information for your student(s), please log in to Family Access and verify your family's contact information. Should any updates be needed, please contact your school's registrar directly.
- 伊萨夸学区学校安全保障 - Chinese
- 이사콰 학구의 학생 안전 및 보안 - Korean
- Seguridad escolar del Distrito Escolar de Issaquah - Spanish
Contact Director of Safety and Security, Dave Montalvo