Digital Resources for Students
Digital tools are used in support of the district adopted curricula and to enhance the learning experience. Learning tools and resources vary by class and teacher. Digital tool information may be found below:
Student safety is paramount, and to that end ISD uses a security software which monitors all types of information on Microsoft365 cloud products including student email and documents.
These resources are organized through Student Portals and Learning Management Systems. Select the link below that matches the grade level of your student.
- Installing Classlink Extension: Classlink requires a browser extension. When prompted to install the extension by the browser, follow the instructions and then try the app again.
- Passwords saved by your browser may interfere with Classlink. Remove saved passwords from your browser.
- Managing your passwords in Classlink
- Check your browser for Classlink
- On a mobile device? Check your app store for "Issaquah Classlink"
- Additional Classlink documentation provided by Classlink.
Online tools and content work best with current browsers. Check your browser.
Internet Essentials from Comcast
Families may qualify for a reduced rate internet package through Comcast.