For Parents and Guardians: FAQs
The VOICE Mentor Program serves students in grades K-12 at all schools in the Issaquah School District.
- How and why are students referred into the program?
- Where and when does mentoring occur?
- Would my student miss an important class for mentoring?
- What happens during a mentoring session?
- What if a student is absent on a mentoring day?
- Who can be mentors?
- How are mentors screened and approved?
- What if my student dislikes mentoring?
- Do parents interact with mentors?
- Who would be my primary contact for VOICE at my student's school?
Tina Weber & Heidi Kayler
VOICE Program Specialists
5150 220th Ave SE, Issaquah, WA 98029