Volunteering During the 2023-2024 School Year
We value our volunteers who assist with so many parts of the work we do in the Issaquah School District. Thank you to each volunteer who helps our students, staff and learning community!
Volunteer Rollout Instructions
- How long does it take for an application to be approved?
- How do I know if my application has been approved? I cannot remember if I received the confirmation email.
- Under the "My Checklist" tab my account is marked as “Complete” am I approved?
- Do I need to have a valid driver's license uploaded to my application to be a volunteer?
- I am a student interested in volunteering. Can I use the portal even though I am under 18?
- I do not have a Social Security number, what should I do? Can I still volunteer?
- How do I sign up to volunteer once I've officially been approved for the current school year?
- How do I view the identification I've previously uploaded?
- I am unable to upload my ID. What should I do?