Volunteering During the 2022-2023 School Year
Click here to access the Volunteer Application
We value our volunteers who assist with so many parts of the work we do in the Issaquah School District. Thank you to each volunteer who helps our students, staff and learning community!
If you are feeling unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19 or another contagious illness, or have any questions about who should stay home from school, volunteering or work, please refer to the Washington State Department of Health symptoms flowchart for guidance. Or, reach out to your building's nurse for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take for an application to be approved?
- How do I know if my application has been approved? I cannot remember if I received the confirmation email.
- Under the "My Checklist" tab my account is marked as “Complete” am I approved?
- Do I need to have a valid driver's license uploaded to my application to be a volunteer?
- I am a student interested in volunteering. Can I use the portal even though I am under 18?
- I do not have a Social Security number, what should I do? Can I still volunteer?
- How do I sign up to volunteer once I've officially been approved for the current school year?
- How do I view the identification I've previously uploaded?
- I am unable to upload my ID. What should I do?
- How do I log-in to my existing account and add or remove a location?