Volunteering During the 2022-2023 School Year
While we value our volunteers in so many areas of the work we do in the Issaquah School District, we also must be mindful of our continued efforts to ensure virus mitigation, so that our students stay in classrooms as much as possible this school year. In a typical year, we welcome as many as 9,000 volunteers into our schools. We cannot reasonably allow nor process that many at this time.
- How long does it take for an application to be approved?
How do I know if my applications has been approved? I cannot remember if I received the confirmation e-mail.
Under the "My Checklist" tab my account is marked as “Complete” am I approved?
- Do I need to have a valid driver's license uploaded to my application to be a volunteer?
- I am a student interested in volunteering; can I use the portal even though I am under 18?
- I do not have a Social Security number, what should I do? Can I still volunteer?
- How do I sign-up to volunteer once I've officially been approved for the current school year?
- How do I view the identification I previously uploaded?
- I am unable to upload my ID, what should I do?
- How do I add or remove a location?
If you have further questions please e-mail our help desk at Volunteers@issaquah.wednet.edu.