To retrieve or set up your Family Access Login ID/Password
Please read through these instructions first, then go to the Family Access info and log-in page linked in #7 below
- Select one of the log-in links (Family Access or Student Access) in the tan box on the right of the Family Access info and log-in page
- If you do not know your Login ID and/or password or you are retrieving it for the first time, click on "Forgot your Login/Password?"
- Enter your email address (the one provided at time of registration).
- Click the Submit button.
- Your Login ID and a link to reset your password will be sent to your email address.
- If you need further assistance, please call your school's main office.
- Family Access info and log-in page
Troubleshooting Login Issues
1. Verify that the Login Area is set to Family/Student Access:
2. If the Login ID or Password is incorrect, you will see the message below. Family Access and Student Access accounts are not locked after failed password attempts, so this means that either your Login ID or Password is incorrect. Please try again or reset your password using the Forgot your Login/Password? link.
3. If you do not have a student who is actively enrolled in an ISD school, you will not have access to Family Access or Student Access. Families enrolling for the upcoming school year will not have access until mid-July. Families who have withdrawn their students will no longer have access..
For other questions about Family Access passwords or logins, contact the registrar at your student's school.