Login Instructions for Elementary Students
Issaquah School District Elementary School - Login Instructions for Clever/SeeSaw, and Office365 (Outlook and Teams)
Clever – Learning Management System (LMS) for all K-5 students
- Clever is the online learning portal used by all K-5 students to access live and recorded lessons.
- Students can access Seesaw, Teams, Zearn, BrainPop and other apps using this online portal.
Username; First four letters of last name, three letters of first name and two digit graduation year
Example for a student named John Smith, graduating in 2030: SmitJoh30
Password: ISD Student ID number (can be found in Family Access)
Once you get into Clever, you do not need a Username or Password for Seesaw
Accessing Office 365 and Teams from Clever
You can access your Office 365 account from Clever. You will only need to log in one time from your Clever account to save your Office username and password. The first time you log in you will use the following:
Username: Clever username followed by @issaquah.wednet.edu
Examples: for Josh Moore who will graduate in 2025: email@example.com
For student Jo Lee who will graduate in 2025: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Clever password (Student ID#)
Support on using ISD Learning Management Systems (Clever, Seesaw, Zearn, and Teams)
Teachers will be training students on how to use the platforms the first two weeks of school
Resources for Clever, Seesaw and Office365 (Teams and Outlook)
Videos available on the Clever, Seesaw and Teams for Elementary page to better understand the learning platforms
Communicating with your child’s classroom teacher
Students and families may access their teacher in the following ways:
- Via email (every student is issued an ISD student email and Office 365 account)
- Via the LMS. Our Learning Management Systems have built-in ways to contact the teacher (Elementary school via Seesaw you parents and students can communicate with the teacher)
- Phone/voice message: Teachers will have either their ISD phone or will provide another phone contact in their course information
- Office Hours: Teachers will be available at times during the week for phone or video conferencing
- By appointment: Teachers will be available for phone or video appointments
- Please email the teacher if you need to communicate using an interpreter (provided at no cost to the parent)
Classroom teacher assignment will be posted on Family Access on Friday, August 28th after 5 pm.
Teachers will have their contact information and class expectations posted on Clever.
ISD Equipment Technology Support
Technical problems with the laptop (cannot log-in, other device problems) – follow your school procedure which can include reporting the problem to your teacher for further direction.