Safety Measures: Vaccines, Exposure and Quarantine
- How does my student return to school after a positive COVID-19 test? *new 6/2/22
- What will happen if a student or staff member in my child’s classroom tests positive for COVID-19? * updated 2/9/2022
- If my student has symptoms but tests negative, can they return to school with symptoms? Will they need a negative test to return to school? * updated 10/6/21
- How will families receive timely and accurate data representing the number of positive cases at each school?
- If my student has a cold or the flu can they come to school?
- Will vaccines be mandatory for students 12 and older?
- Where can I get my student tested for COVID-19?
- Under what circumstances would my student be required to quarantine?