Menus and Pricing
|Month||Elementary School||Middle and High School|
|August 2022||August K-5||August 6-12|
|September 2022||September 6-12|
|October 2022||October K-5||October 6-12|
|November 2022||November K-5||November 6-12|
|December 2022||December K-5||December 6-12|
|January 2023||January K-5||January 6-12|
|February 2023||February K-5||February 6-12|
|March 2023||March K-5||March 6-12|
|April 2023||April K-5||April 6-12|
Due to ongoing supply chain disruptions, we are experiencing frequent product outages, shortages and substitutions. Please be aware that allergens may be present. For questions regarding specific products on the menu, please reach out to your school’s kitchen.
Grades K-5 = $4.00
Grades 6-12 = $4.25
Milk Only = $0.50
Adult Meals = $4.75
We strongly encourage families to apply for Free and Reduced meals as approval may provide access to additional benefits. Apply now at MySchoolApps.com
The Issaquah School District Food Service department has partnered with Health-e Pro to enhance the lunch menu viewing experience for students and parents.
The digital menu allows you to:
- View nutritional information for each menu item.
- View ingredient statements for each menu item.
- Filter menu items by the top 8 common allergens.
- Use the “Build-a-Meal” feature to customize a meal to meet personal dietary needs.
- Translate the menu into over 75 languages.
- Make healthy food choices whenever it’s convenient, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
*We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing the Electronic School Lunch Menu.*