Menus and Pricing
|Month||Elementary School||Middle and High School|
|September 2021||Sept. Menu (K-5)||Sept. Menu (6-12)|
|October 2021||Oct. Menu (K-5)||Oct. Menu (6-12)|
|November 2021||Nov. Menu (K-5)||Nov. Menu (6-12)|
|December 2021||Dec. Menu (K-5)||Dec. Menu (6-12)|
|January 2022||Jan. Menu (K-5)||Jan. Menu (6-12)|
|February 2022||Feb. Menu (K-5)||Feb. Menu (6-12)|
|March 2022||Mar. Menu (K-5)||Mar. Menu (6-12)|
|April 2022||Apr. Menu (K-5)||Apr. Menu (6-12)|
|May 2022||May Menu (K-5)||May Menu (6-12)|
Meals are free of charge to every student this school year.
We strongly encourage families to apply for Free and Reduced meals as approval may provide access to additional benefits.
Milk Only = $0.50
Adult Meals = $4.50
The Issaquah School District Food Service department has partnered with Health-e Pro to enhance the lunch menu viewing experience for students and parents.
The digital menu allows you to:
- View nutritional information for each menu item.
- View ingredient statements for each menu item.
- Filter menu items by the top 8 common allergens.
- Use the “Build-a-Meal” feature to customize a meal to meet personal dietary needs.
- Translate the menu into over 75 languages.
- Make healthy food choices whenever it’s convenient, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
*We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing the Electronic School Lunch Menu.*