- Period 7 (Gibson Ek)
- Period 8 (Issaquah High, Liberty High and Skyline High)
- Apex teacher assigned to student
- ISD mentor assigned to student
- Coursework remote
- No live streaming
- Computer Scored Tests (CSTs) - Remote
- Teacher Scored Tests (TSTs) - In Person
- Students are expected to attend one of the required zoom orientations by course start date
- Thursday, January 26 at 6pm
- Monday, January 30 at 6pm
- Wednesday, February 8 at 6pm (2/13 start dates only)
- Weekly progress reports sent out by ISD mentor
- Up until Day 5: Student may drop with no grade penalty
- Day 6-20: Student will receive a ‘W’ on transcript
- Day 21 or after: Student will receive a ‘F’ on transcript
- Students will earn a letter grade for their course (A-F), unless they are taking a Prescriptives course (Pass/Fail).
- Final course grade will be placed on the student's high school transcript.
- Scholarships Available
- Before start of course: Drop with full refund ($400)
- Day 1 - Day 14: Drop with partial refund ($300)
- Day 15 and Beyond: No refund
**Days include weekends and holidays.**
Requirements & Expectations
- Submit work each week following your course schedule.
- Complete required Student Orientation
- Computer Scored Tests (CSTs) will be taken remotely during designated testing sessions.
- Teacher Scored Tests (TSTs) will be taken in person during designated testing sessions.
- Please visit our Testing page to learn more. (*Spring 2023 testing page will be available by January 23.)
Important Note: If a student fails an Online course and/or consistently fails to follow Online Learning policies they will be unable to enroll in future online courses with ISD Online Learning.