- Career Development: Functional vocational evaluation, resume and portfolio preparation, interview techniques, job-ready personal skills.
- Training: Group training sites; individual community-based internships; volunteer opportunities; King County Work Training Program.
- Employment: Job development, job coaching, on-the-job training, follow-along problem solving.
Functional Living Skills
- Money skills in classroom and community
- Meal planning, preparation and nutrition
- Daily time and event planning and scheduling
- Budget practice
- Basic keyboarding and computer operation
Social and Personal
- Group social skills
- Adult relationship training
- On-going informal development with staff
- Individual counseling available through community mental health agency
- Group and individual METRO training and practice
- Access Van planning and practice
- Group trips into the community via METRO
- Weekly Community Fitness Training